Long time lurker, first time poster here. These forums are such a useful resource and I appreciate the input from all directions.

I've been woodworking at the house for the last 3 years or so and have slowly accumulated enough stuff to entertain a legitimate project request from the wife which is a slender, minimalist-ish hall table in walnut. The top will be 12.75" x 60" and will sit on haunched mortise and tenoned aprons. After cutting up the long aprons, (51ish" x 1.5" x 3/4" LWT) one of them developed a 5/32" bow. I was wondering if this much of a bow will compromise the table in any way, or if this is just a normal hurdle when building larger projects. I plan on having cross pieces between the long aprons joined with sliding dovetails which should keep the aprons parallel.

I'm attempting to add a pic of the table I made in Fusion if it provides any assistance in answering the question. As a disclaimer, this design is modified and completely influenced from a table we found from Domenic Fiorello Studio.

Table.JPG
Thank you,
Brandon