Hello, so I know this question has been asked a lot, and I would like your advice as to what you guys do when making shaker style cabinet doors. I have as kitchen job I’m just getting started and it will be a knotty alder with a darker stain. Originally I had planned on doing a 1/4″ mdf veneer center panel. But I know how light the doors feel when opening and closing them. Then I started to consider doing the solid panel and reversing the cove to make the fronts flat. But then you have the expansion and contraction that comes with the solid wood. I will stain the panels before I glue up the door, but I’m still worried if the panel contracts you will see the finishing line on the door. At least that’s what happened in my kitchen when the raised panels started to shrink. Then I have also read some people using 3/8″ mdf veneer to get the more solid feel. I did like that option, however I was wondering how to go about doing that. Do you get a 3/8″ cutter, or cut the back of the panel. And if you cut the back of the panel will you see that it is mdf? Thanks for any advice you guys can give me