Thread: Vendor Praise

Vendor Praise

Hi - I don't know how this fits with board policy, but I just sent two Forrestt WoodWorker II blades out to be sharpened. One was screwed up by a Sawstop accidental trip - entirely my fault. Anyway - the vendor just emailed me that they have cleaned and inspected the blades, and found three tips missing on the one that went through the Sawstop debacle. (First "trip" in > 15 years I have owned the PCS saw.)

My praise is because I sent the blades out on Wednesday. Its Friday and I willl have them back next week early, and the price was exceptionally reasonable. The company is Burns Tools. I have never pushed a vendor like this, but I was very pleased to find a good, fast, cheap, communicative vendor.

Just my $.02

JB

On the Continental Divide somewhere in Montana
    It's all too rare for people or companies to receive accolades for doing a good job, we usually only hear the complaints - no matter what the industry or field. Appreciate your taking the time to give praise where praise is due. And - I'll file that away for the future - thanks!

Burns has sharpened blades for me and I've be very happy.

Your reference is much appreciated Joe. Thanks for sharing.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”