Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Modded Felder K940S

Not trying to get personal if you were directing that towards me, or was it Erik for his comments?

Thought I was discussing and asking a question to clarify Erik’s response, it’s a bit confusing to me that I post a few thoughtful well designed improvements/add ons on a post that also showed some add ons (on the same saw infact) and then am told I am “hilarious” and that it’s shocking that someone can use a piece of equipment as delivered. I mean is it hilarious that i would trip over the outrigger or hilarious that I added features to the saw that no one needs...
    Last edited by Mark e Kessler; 01-25-2021 at 2:40 PM.

keep the improvement thoughts coming. Isolation between concrete and metal is a good thing.

Personally I cant stand the look of moveable bases on machines and never seen one I like. One friend in Windsor made one and I could maybe tolerate.

Quote Originally Posted by Warren Lake View Post
    keep the improvement thoughts coming. Isolation between concrete and metal is a good thing.

Personally I cant stand the look of moveable bases on machines and never seen one I like. One friend in Windsor made one and I could maybe tolerate.
    Warren, I agree: Mobility bases on sliders (or any big machine in general) are generally a hard "no" in my book but everyone has their own mojo. This gentleman happens to be on a perfect slab and also happens to be a skilled metal fabricator, so it all works. But I agree on principal. Most folks aren't as lucky.

Erik
    Ex-SCM and Felder rep

Small detail I missed, the picture of the pneumatic clamps I posted are not Mac’s, I like to call them “Mark’s as I designed and built this version...