Thread: don't get last page of "time for some levity" post

don't get last page of "time for some levity" post

I recently had to clear the history on my computer so I had to "log in". However, when I go to the "time for levity" post I only get the first 10 pages. What do I need to do to get all of the pages?

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Please provide more information.
    Is the problem still occurring?
    What operating system?
    What browser do you use? If you have a different browser does the problem occur on both?
    Are any other threads affected by the problem?
    Which thread display options are selected in your personal settings for SMC?
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

I too am unable to see the last few pages I am using chrome on an Android tablet

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Force View Post
    I too am unable to see the last few pages I am using chrome on an Android tablet
    Full site or mobile vb

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Schierer View Post
    Full site or mobile vb
    I believe full site, not a fan of mobile view

Blog Entries
    I use Firefox on my android tablet and have no issues viewing all the pages. You might want to give it a try.
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

Yes the problem is still occurring. I'm on a Mac using Safari and all was fine for years until I "cleared history" in Safari and had to re register on this website.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Colombo View Post
    Yes the problem is still occurring. I'm on a Mac using Safari and all was fine for years until I "cleared history" in Safari and had to re register on this website.
    Well, I can't help you with a Mac or Safari question, since I am not a user.
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

If you cleared all cookies, too, you would have been forced to re-login to SMC (and any other site that stores login information) and a site's account defaults may have been reset. I have no issues on MacOS (latest) but I don't use Safari; I'm a Chrome user. I will take a look later with Safari to see if anything sticks out to me on that browser.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

For me, full site

I just logged in with Safari and had no issues with viewing any post or page in that thread. I use Linear/Oldest First as my default view mode and that as well as other settings appear to be consistent with those I use in Chrome.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Becker View Post
    I just logged in with Safari and had no issues with viewing any post or page in that thread. I use Linear/Oldest First as my default view mode and that as well as other settings appear to be consistent with those I use in Chrome.
    I was fine until I had to "clear history" in Safari and "log in" on Sawmill Creek".

Blog Entries
    I was fine until I had to "clear history" in Safari and "log in" on Sawmill Creek".
    Have you tried reinstalling safari?
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!