Thread: Michael Mezalick 3D Modeling in Aspire YouTube Videos

Michael Mezalick 3D Modeling in Aspire YouTube Videos

A special series of videos aimed at helping those just entering into the world of 3D modeling.
    A step by step look at the 3D modeling tools within the Aspire software.
    As part of the series we will be dissecting some of the Aspire Clipart models to learn how they were made and how you can adjust or make your own.

Starting February 7, with 2 lessons each week. ( Sundays 5PM ET and Wednesdays 5PM ET)

https://www.youtube.com/user/mezalick

At the end of the series we will show the steps of how to create your own custom badge by using the 3D tools we have reviewed.

We will be using the Aspire software from Vectric.

I highly recommend you take the opportunity to participate in any of Michael Mezalick's training programs. Michael is an experienced speaker who has been sharing his expertise for many years. He has participated in the annual Aspire camps in South Carolina for as long as I can remember sharing his business experience and talent covering CNC topics, and he has been the primary source of training for many seminars all over the country. Last but not least Michael is one of the most friendly people you will ever meet. Put these training classes on your calendar, the time you invest will be productive and enjoyable. If you get the chance to see his stained glass work you will be amazed.

Keith

Second the recommendation. I have seen Michael in person twice demonstrating the software. He's a good teacher and master of the subject.

Michael is "good people" and very, very skilled with this stuff...a great mentor to learn from.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...