Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Household air cleaner

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Wilson View Post
    I have a bunch of Honeywell air filters to help with my wife’s allergies. They work. The cost of the pre-filter material is not too bad but the main HEPA filters are really high.
    Thanks for that, as I get serious about my search, Honeywell is on the list. My wife has moderate to mid level Spring allergies and some Fall leaf mold allergies so if we are going to do this, we might as well do it so it solves those. We had to stop bringing cut daffodils into the house in the spring because of this. Her reaction is not horrible which is why I said this is mostly about dust, but two birds with one stone... albeit a more expensive stone.

Wow, that video is scary. His TS technique is terrible and his BS is not any better. 3/4" plywood sure makes for a heavy fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Bender View Post
    Wow, that video is scary. His TS technique is terrible and his BS is not any better. 3/4" plywood sure makes for a heavy fan.
    LOL. Yes most of his videos are like that. I'm surprised he still has all his fingers. Still, I might make something like that for my shop.

We went with this one- https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CNQQM9N/ Arrives today- really looking forward to it.