I inherited a Jet JWBS-14SFX that has seen no use, but the catch is that it has no table or fence. Despite the windfall of getting the saw, money is tight, and from what I can find on the Jet parts website, the table is just over $400, not including tax or shipping, and the whole fence set up is about the same when added up.

Money is a little tight but I have about $300 in the budget to get this saw up and running.

It seems like there are good aftermarket fences available such as the Kreg bandsaw fence, but I am looking for advice or suggestions on what I can do to get a table and fence on this saw affordably.

I would love to have a large cast iron table like the 17"x21" work surface that comes on this saw when new, but a smaller table is not a deal breaker if anyone knows if other Jet or other manufacturers tables would be cross compatible on the trunnions for the saw.

I would prefer to not have to make a table for the saw but would consider it if the cost savings were significant enough and the design was functional.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!