I have a question for you guys with radial arm saws. I have a large vintage Delta MX2 series saw (12" or 14" blade) that I want to set up along the long wall of my shop. I will be using this primarily for cutoff/crosscut work and it will always be set at 90°. For those of you who use a RAS in your own shop, how much space do you have to the left and right of the blade, and have you done anything to optimize this space? For example, I don't really want to leave 12' of open bench to the left of the blade if I could place a couple of deadmen roller stands instead and use the space for mobile machines when I'm not using the RAS. I guess I'm looking for ideas. I have been using a 10" SCMS on a folding portable stand for 20+ years now, haven't used a RAS since high school 30+ years ago and I want to utilize this machine instead. The videos of people who have RAS or SCMS in their shop always seem to show 10-12' to the left of the blade and 4-6' to the right and it seems like such a huge waste of space.