Since you have access to what appears to be a lot of material, be very selective with what you choose to acquire and have milled. It can feel really wonderful to have "a lot" of lumber, but it takes a lot of space to properly dry it and then properly store it until use. I've honestly wasted some material because of my own stupidity and I currently have some logs set aside that upon second thought, I'm not going to bother with. I have others that are "much more worthy" of my investment in time and money so those will get done and the less-worthy ones will get cut up and left for the firewood crowd in a pile down by the road.

BTW, the best place to do the initial year or two of drying is out in the open where prevailing winds can get through the stacks to wick off moisture. A simple cover on top to keep standing precipitation off is all you need. Drying under cover may not provide enough air flow unless your prevailing winds will always be coming from a predictable direction that can flow through the stack(s) effectively. (through the sides of the stacks so the stickers don't block the air flow) You can "finish" the drying process in a more limited area including a warm/hot loft/attic space, but the primary drying should be done as I mentioned for best and "quickest" (relatively speaking) results.

Start preparing your drying space now...you have to be able to level the bottom supports (4x4 or 4x6 or 6x6 PT typically) spaced no more than 24" OC along the full length of expected material size for a particular stack. A sticker goes on top of each of those leveled supports before you start stacking. Don't pack too densely, either. Drying is about air flow to wick off the moisture and air flow needs space to, um...flow. Wider stacks can go higher; narrow stacks are more limited if you want them stable. Special logs that you slab, if that's appropriate, need their own stacks if you want them to remain in order as a "sliced log". And yea...you need a gazillion stickers that are the width of an intended pile long and all the same thickness....75"-1".