Thread: Thought This Should be Shared

Thought This Should be Shared

So you know you do make a difference.
    Attached Images Attached Images

While I don't turn this is an awesome thing you guys have been doing so thank you so much! Our vets mean a lot to me (and obviously to you guys too!) and I know that everything that makes them smile is worth it. There is nothing quite like having older vets smile when they see you at the VA because when you're there helping whether its delivering care packages or helping the wheelchair bound down to a worship service/ mass it lets them know that people do care and are thankful for what they've done for us.
    "The key to a long life is when you start to die, don't"

Ronald

Thank you so much for sharing. I am sure this will mean a lot to those who have turned pens for the Freedom Pens Project. There are almost 246,000 that have been distributed.

Jackie Outten

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Outten View Post
    Ronald

Thank you so much for sharing. I am sure this will mean a lot to those who have turned pens for the Freedom Pens Project. There are almost 246,000 that have been distributed.

Jackie Outten
    I saw this and knew that it would be something positive to share. I know that you likely get little feedback and this just let's everyone involved know they make a difference. Thank you for the amazing expression of support you provide to so many who are serving.

Jackie has been the one person who has been counting, packing, shipping and providing public information for the Freedom Pens Project since we started. Can you imaging the hours spent making sure that 246,000 pens have been delivered to combat troops not to mention the hundreds of hours reading and responding to emails received from the Middle East.

The Freedom Pens Project is an all volunteer program with seriously dedicated people who go the extra mile for our Troops because we know they appreciate a gift from home.

Thanks Jackie!!!

It is my pleasure to be able to do this for our troops.

I would also like to give a shout out to Joe Vander Linden who has been raising money for the project and shipping pens as well.