Thread: How do I know when to renew my membership (contributor) ?

How do I know when to renew my membership (contributor) ?

I forget whether I signed up for automatic credit card renewals or whether I will at some point need to renew my membership. Where do I go to find WHEN I need to renew?

Brice, click on the Donate button above. You should see an expiration date over in the upper right of that page.
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

3. You will receive an email letting you know as well. Mine was just about to expire and I got the reminder email.

Thanks, Bruce and Joe. I guess that I have 4 months to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Hendershott View Post
    You will receive an email letting you know as well. Mine was just about to expire and I got the reminder email.

Not true. I received no email, just my status changed suddenly. Went back and checked emails for the last 30 days and nothing from SMc is there. No matter what the system, if it was made by a man, it WILL FAIL!

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Page View Post
    Brice, click on the Donate button above. You should see an expiration date over in the upper right of that page.

Bruce, just clicked on donate page, and apparently SMC is now using invisible ink to show expiration date.

Bruce, the expiration date info likely only appears if you have a current subscription.
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney