Thread: Hammer A3-41A Base Dimensions

Hammer A3-41A Base Dimensions

Hi All -

I’m expecting delivery of my A3-41A jointer in mid to late January. If someone has this machine (or the A3041 jointer / planer), can you tell me the dimensions of the base? I bought a Bora mobile base for it (instead of the Hammer Mobility Kit) and I like to get it setup ahead of time so I can place the jointer directly on its base.

Thanks.
    ===========

James Cheever
    Ga Tech NROTC - 1978
    Run Silent, Run Deep
    Commander, USN (Retired)

Welcome to the Hammer club James , I have the A3-31 but think the base dimensions are not the same or I could get them for you

We might be in the same container that landed in DE. I am expecting the A3-41 next week! I have the manual but the base dimensions are not in there. I got the mobility kit, I’m hoping I can build a ramp to get it off the pallet.

A3 Spec's

I have found a spec sheet for the Hammer A3- XX series but the pdf file is too large for me to post as an attachment. I'll pm you the sheet or may need an email address to send it to.

Thanks, Robyn. PM sent.
    ===========

James Cheever
    Ga Tech NROTC - 1978
    Run Silent, Run Deep
    Commander, USN (Retired)

The base of my A3-41 measures 24 7/8 x 23 3/8.

On second inspection, I see now that you have the A3-41A jointer only, so I am not sure the dimensions are the same.
    Last edited by Peter Mich; 12-30-2020 at 10:13 AM. Reason: Additional info about model

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Mich View Post
    The base of my A3-41 measures 24 7/8 x 23 3/8.

On second inspection, I see now that you have the A3-41A jointer only, so I am not sure the dimensions are the same.
    Late to the conversation but base dimensions will be the identical. A3-41A uses the same chassis as the regular A3-41.

Erik
    Ex-SCM and Felder rep