Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aeon Laser - Any owners in here?

I also thought that it was a Turkish design, but not according to this post on Reddit from a salesperson for Aeon in China https://www.reddit.com/r/lasercuttin...havent_seen_a/

There have sold a lot of them in the US in the last year. Their engrave speed is one of the faster for a Chinese laser. This is a pretty decent video of what they do to prepare them - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDqY...tMomwithaLaser

Aeon has a fairly active group on Facebook.

You should be able to get a Trotec Speedy 360 80w for under 30k easy.

I have two Aeon Lasers, bought them both direct from the factory. One is a Mira 5 with a 30w RF tube. The other is a Nova 10 with a 100w glass tube. Both ran straight out of the crate without having to do any mirror adjusting and have been problem free since I got them (touch wood). Their build quality is a step above a lot of Chinese machines. really solid construction and well put together.

From what I could find out there are a couple of Aeon Companies out there, I think there was a split of some type, so you have aeonlaser.com and aenonlaser.net Some of their models also seem to be available from other companies with different names on them.
    Shenhui SG350 fitted with a 60w tube.
    Aeon Nova 10 100w tube.
    Aeon Mira 5030 30w RF tube.
    20w Fiber Laser.
    50w Fiber Laser.
    Located in the Isle of Man, which isn't in the UK but almost surrounded by it.

Aeon

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Gibbons View Post
    Good evening,
    Been doing my due diligence and researching lasers and honestly I am all over the place. I started looking at Boss, Rabbit, Thunder, then Laguna EX. Then I decided buy once cry once and started looking at epilog and Trotec. I am waiting on a quote from both of those (Speedy 360 and a Fusion 32 (both 60w and 80w).. I suspect they will be close to 40k my target is 25k and I really don't want to exceed 30k. While doing some more reading I came across a company called Aeon, Turkish design, US support, Chinese components but available with an RF Tubes? Curious if anyone here owns one and what the general consensus is. I plan on doing more cutting than engraving.

Thank in advance!
    Aeon is just a brand, are about 3 companies in China bolting together the very same machine. Yes is a branch in Poland and one in AU, if I remember well ,what customize them with 30-40W metal tubes. At a certain point yes a Turkish company had some shares in Aeon, and they brought the "western design" a-typic to the china blue/white, not anymore, they fight way to much. They are not Thunderlaser but they are kind of ok, quality of parts used is medium.Both Thunderlaser and Aeon sell more or less for the same price , both made in China. Depends from where you buy price for a 6090 with a Reci W2 tube, in US about 10K both brands, in China 4-5K both brands. You can buy Aeon unbranded from other bolt together people 2.7-4K USD. Boss is total crap is just a pimped out G-Weike LC series rebranded and put some "fancy" stuff on it, the addons are insanely expensive. Trotec is an idea, good machine, or you can buy about 7 Thunder and keep them for parts, will last you easy 30 years.

and this posted from someone that has 1 post. I love these people that come here and spiel out a bunch of words , trying to make us think they know something and then poof their gone. Tell me Sir where did you get all this knowledge about lasers and whats good and whats not.
    Quote Originally Posted by lucian coman View Post
    Aeon is just a brand, are about 3 companies in China bolting together the very same machine. Yes is a branch in Poland and one in AU, if I remember well ,what customize them with 30-40W metal tubes. At a certain point yes a Turkish company had some shares in Aeon, and they brought the "western design" a-typic to the china blue/white, not anymore, they fight way to much. They are not Thunderlaser but they are kind of ok, quality of parts used is medium.Both Thunderlaser and Aeon sell more or less for the same price , both made in China. Depends from where you buy price for a 6090 with a Reci W2 tube, in US about 10K both brands, in China 4-5K both brands. You can buy Aeon unbranded from other bolt together people 2.7-4K USD. Boss is total crap is just a pimped out G-Weike LC series rebranded and put some "fancy" stuff on it, the addons are insanely expensive. Trotec is an idea, good machine, or you can buy about 7 Thunder and keep them for parts, will last you easy 30 years.
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Just because you don't post often, doesn't mean you haven't done your research.
    Hilton Lister. NZ
    GCC Spirit 60w. Meistergram 912, Gravograph IT, Old Roland Vinyl Cutter, Hand engraving, Retired

Thank you all. I ended up going with laguna. They cut me a great deal on a CO2 and a fiber laser that I could not pass up
    Thank you,
    Scott Gibbons

anyone who makes statements like Boss is total crap hasn't researched , if you go thru the threads here you will see lots of people have Boss , Rabbit, Thunder, Gweiki and most say their machines are pretty good and very happy with the build and how their machines run.I never heard Dave say anything bad about anyof those.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilton Lister View Post
    Just because you don't post often, doesn't mean you haven't done your research.
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander