Thread: Error Message on First Login

Error Message on First Login

Each time I login on my PC I get an error message. When I make the second attempt I get logged in as I should have been the first time. Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Heinemann View Post
    Each time I login on my PC I get an error message. When I make the second attempt I get logged in as I should have been the first time. Why?
    Maybe you could post the text of the error message.

The error message is attached. I logged in twice today after not being on the site for awhile and got the same message. If I make a second attempt, I don't get the message.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    As a first step, clear your Sawmill creek cookies from your browser and log out. Then close and reopen your browser and log back in to SMC.
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

Thanks. After reviewing the threads above, I realized I should read more carefully. Nevertheless, I followed Lee's suggestion and also re-saved my shortcut to Sawmill Creek. One of those worked since I don't get the error anymore.