Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Which SawStop Model To Buy

Ive had two sliders over the last 15 years, loved both of them. But want to do more small work stuff now and will enjoy the added space the SawStop will offer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael W. Clark View Post
    I have a cabinet saw and if I upgraded would seriously consider a slider. Curious as to why you are going back to a cabinet saw from a slider?

I'd love to wait for those occasional offers but having sold my slider I am in need of a replacement sooner rather than later. I did inquire with the SawStop headquarter office if they did come out with such a special while mine is on order and not yet delivered would I be entitled to that offer. They declined to answer my question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Krawford View Post
    If you're not in a huge hurry, SawStop has offered either a free mobil base or over arm dust collection system free with purchase. I believe it happens in March thru April.
    Last edited by Jeff Wright; 01-06-2021 at 1:21 PM.

I was surprised at the vast numbers of member replies to my original question. My thanks to all of you for taking the time to share your experiences. That is one of the aspects of this clubhouse that makes it worthwhile to belong.

Jeff Wright
    Treasure Island FL

[QUOTE=Jeff Wright;3086048
    I also ordered that Jessem $300 mitre gauge that will extend up to 36 inches, and the Jessem table saw roller guides on sale now at Woodcraft. I will likely also add the electronic fence measuring device that is made for the SawStop available currently for $55. [/QUOTE]

Jeff
    please post back after you get it all set up and report on how these pieces are working for you.
    I have an ICS 5hp 36" fence with mobility kit. have slowed the blade down one time on it, shut it off fast before it could hurt me.
    Thank you
    Ron