Quote Originally Posted by Mark Woodmark View Post
I have an Agazzani B20. Been happy with it and the support I have gotten from Eagle tools. Had a problem when it was new with one of the microswitches. Started to deduct which one it was and got fed up and disconnected all of them. It is now approximately 10 years old and on its third start capacitor. Since Agazzani has been sold (correct me if thats incorrect) parts are difficult to find. Three or four years ago I needed thruss bearings and had a hard time finding them. Eagle tools even asked where I found them.
Mark, I too have an Agazzani and have noticed the thrust bearings seem to be more worn than the rest of the guides. Where did you find replacements?

I actually haven’t been too impressed with the guides. However, the saw cuts great and powers through everything so I shouldn’t complain!

To the OP, when I was looking for a larger saw I really wanted an old cast iron saw but at the time I had too many irons in the fire so restoring a saw wasn’t an option. I lucked out finding a B-24 just a few hours away. It was plug and play and was immediately put to use. First job it did was cutting tenon cheeks on a few doors builds for a historic house. I couldn’t be without it these days!