Thread: Laser Marking - Heves ?

Laser Marking - Heves ?

Has anyone tried the Heves Ink ?

Cad

Never heard of it until today- Looks interesting but their video's are a bit lacking in info...
    ========================================
    ELEVEN - rotary cutter tool machines
    FOUR - CO2 lasers
    THREE- make that FOUR now - fiber lasers
    ONE - vinyl cutter
    CASmate, Corel, Gravostyle

What caught my attention was the Color Marking; Black, Red, Green, Yellow, Orange, Blue, Cyan.
    Long material list too, Steel, Aluminum, Pottery, Marble, Crystal, Acrylic, Glass, Titanium. Polypropylene, ABS

Looks to be out of Argentina on ebay, but shipping high.
    ----------------------------------------------
    Cad Jones
    5070 Blk/Red 80w Laser with power Z bed
    Ruida 6442G
    Cloudray Wheel Rotary

what caught my eye was it said it works on leather. I wrote the co. for ore info. Doesn't show leather or a co2 laser . haven't heard back yet. pretty expensive and with shipping yikes LOL but may be worth it. Maybe get a US distributor cheaper.
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Hmm, I didn't see Leather on this list.

Heves.JPG
    ----------------------------------------------
    Cad Jones
    5070 Blk/Red 80w Laser with power Z bed
    Ruida 6442G
    Cloudray Wheel Rotary

I did .............leather.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Cad Jones View Post
    Hmm, I didn't see Leather on this list.

Heves.JPG
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Well-- I've used Cermark LMM-6000 for almost 20 years now. Not ONE other variant of Cermark has given me the same or even what I consider 'satisfactory' results (although the LMM-14? is pretty close. If only it didn't melt foam brushes). Cermark just came out with their end-all-be-all "Ultra". I paid $450 for a 1000gm bottle based only on their own glowing reviews. And no matter what I try, no matter how many variables in power to speed to resolution ratios I've used, I can't make it work. And worse, trying to fix what didn't work only makes it worse. So FWIW, that's my zero stars review of Ultra...

That said, caveat emptor definitely applies to this Heves stuff
    ========================================
    ELEVEN - rotary cutter tool machines
    FOUR - CO2 lasers
    THREE- make that FOUR now - fiber lasers
    ONE - vinyl cutter
    CASmate, Corel, Gravostyle

Well its been 3 days since I wrote the company that sells it. Still no reply. Maybe their on Holiday. I'm in no hurry but if I don't get an answer by say the 5th or 6th of Next year then that tells a story.
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

UPDATE, Just got an email from them. One sentence "yes it works on leather as long as the leather is tanned" Not a very satisfactory answer to the questions I asked. I replied I need more info on how to apply it to Veg tanned leather and how to remove the excess. I don't think it will work on Veg tan .
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Bert, I need to talk to the Australian distributor about another matter. Happy to ask him if he's sold any for leather marking and if I can have their contact details. They aren't back at work till the 11th.
    CM1290 130w
    GWeike 150w
    Co2 Galvo 30w

We've already determined there product will not work on Veg Tan leather LOL but his email is gary@pulselasersystems.com.au
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim McIntosh View Post
    Bert, I need to talk to the Australian distributor about another matter. Happy to ask him if he's sold any for leather marking and if I can have their contact details. They aren't back at work till the 11th.
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Yes. That's the chap I'm going to talk to.
    CM1290 130w
    GWeike 150w
    Co2 Galvo 30w