Thread: Maple and Walnut toy box for my Grand dog “Willow”

Maple and Walnut toy box for my Grand dog “Willow”

My daughter Gabby asked me for a box for her dog Willow’s dog toys. Willow destroys a most dog toys in about a millisecond. She’s probably Australians Shepherd and pit bull, so she’s an athletic, high energy 2 year old with a Che instinct like a Great White. I got her an “indestructible” Goughnuts chew toy with a lifetime guarantee and made her this box out of Maple and Walnut with epoxy filing in some scroll-sawed Monograms.walnut and Maple. Cherry dowels and BLO for the finish. Didn’t realize the photos were overexposed prior to giving the gift, so I wasn’t able to retake them.
    083BEC94-2407-4FEF-867D-746EA3394667.jpg458728F0-F788-47DD-B63C-F4A0553E2E29.jpg

"Victims" are the ones the dog ate?
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

Their all potential victims. And many are half chewed. I bet there aren’t any not chewed.

Love the “victims” inscription. My son has a similar hard chewing dog...her new Christmas toy lasted about 3 hours before it needed to hit the trash. Well done.

Thanks. I also got "Willow" a Goghnut. It's guaranteed for life and holding up well. If the dog chews through it, they will be replace it free of charge. (assuming you have to pay for shipping)

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Trebuna View Post
    Willow destroys a most dog toys in about a millisecond. She’s probably Australians Shepherd and pit bull, so she’s an athletic, high energy 2 year old with a Che instinct like a Great White.
    458728F0-F788-47DD-B63C-F4A0553E2E29.jpg
    Somebody crossed an AmStaff with a dog smarter than the average toddler? What's the worst that could happen... Jurassic Bark?