Thread: Merry Christmas folks!

Merry Christmas folks!

Today I wish you each some laughter, some fellowship and some good food. (For me, the telephone and Facetime are better than nothing at all. )

Oh, and at least one new tool!

Fred
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

Same to you Fred. My husband and I will also be celebrating alone this year. Later we'll connect with our families via technology. Be safe and have a happy holiday.

Happy Holidays fellow creekers!

Merry Christmas to everyone. With all the time I've had to reflect and assess I encourage everyone to focus on family and friends. I consider SMC to be a very extended family in it's own way. Maybe I'm just addicted who knows. Regardless I've certainly changed my focus of the things that are important in my life. Tomorrow isn't guaranteed so make today count. Hug your kids and grandkids and whoever else is important to you. Have an awesome day everyone.

Merry Christmas to all.
    George

Making sawdust regularly, occasionally a project is completed.

Merry Christmas to all.

Likewise to all of you. We’re kept from family but will be enjoying Christmas Day with a dear old friend who would otherwise be alone today. Having already had Covid we’re still immune so it will be a low stress visit. I’m looking forward to preparing him a fine meal of Roast Beast with all the trimmings.
    Sharp solves all manner of problems.

Wishing all members a wonderful Christmas day. Such fine folks on this forum. Enjoy family and friends to the extent possible, what else is really important in life? Also let's remember the reason for the season.

Happy holidays to all!
    --I had my patience tested. I'm negative--

Blog Entries
    Merry Christmas everyone.
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

Wallstrasse 28, Hessen, 35321, Laubach, Germany
    Merry Christmas