Thread: search results

search results

I did a search on "snowflake CDR" It says theres a 185 results but when I go to look at page 3 it says sorry no results, whats up with that.??
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

anybody...........................
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Bert, using the Advanced Search I get 8 viewable pages and a total of 188 results when I search. I’m using Firefox version 84.0.1

Here’s the recent 3D snowflake post: https://sawmillcreek.org/showthread....5-3d-Snowflake
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

I get that too but when I go to look at page 3 or beyond it says sorry no results
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Blog Entries
    Bert, The best explanation for this is the software did it. (programmers write the software, so who is really to blame?)

If this is a search of SMC, here is another post. slightly changed, from a conversation started in the Off Topic forum and moved here:

There is an easy way to get better search results from the SMC search function. For some reason the search includes www. in the search term at Google:

Attachment 447906

Google even informs the searcher there isn't much to see.

Remove the www. from the search string and things look a lot better:

Attachment 447907

Amazingly the first three results actually have something to do with the search name.

Sometimes it helps to include the name of the original poster if it can be remembered.

This may help your searching Bert.

jtk
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)