Thread: Question about vectors appearing in Trotec Job Control software

Question about vectors appearing in Trotec Job Control software

Good morning! I just upgraded my Universal 50 watt to a Trotec Speedy 360, 80 watt. When I send my engraving file over to JC from CorelDraw, it seems that JC adds a desert blue vector around my artwork. I wouldn't care except when I try to cut out something with the red cut line, it also cuts on the desert blue vector. The line is not in my Corel file and I can't figure out how to remove it in JC. Ideally, I would like it to not even appear but I can't figure out how to do that. Any insight is greatly appreciated!! Thanks, Guys (and Gals!)
    Jerry
    Had a Universal 50 watt laser for 3 years and upgraded to a Trotec Speedy 360 80 watt. Shop is full of woodworking tools and equipment that I'm trying to wear out.
    Favorite wood is Mesquite. I love long walks along the sawmill stacks. Looking for tools that understand the inner me - who love me for what I can do with them.

The fastest solution without digging in and solving the issue would be to go to the settings in JC and make the blue color do nothing. This will make the blue lines irrelevant and skipped when cutting/engraving. Other then that it might take some digging around to figure out exactly what is causing the blue line.

Here's where you can find the settings. They will also show in Corel.

In the view menu in Corel check wireframe to see if the line actually appears in your drawing. Also open object manager in Corel to see if the blue line is on another layer.

JC material.png
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Gravograph IS400
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7

Was there a solution to your problem.??

Mark
    In the Great Northwest!

Trotec Speedy C25, Newing-Hall 350 (AMC I & HPGL), NH-CG-30 (Carbide Cutter Sharpener)
    Sawgrass 400 Gel Ink Printer, CS5, 5/9/x6 CorelDraw