Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cherry and walnut dresser

I like it Bill, with unique styling and curves. It all comes together.

I gotta say Bill, Your dresser build had me going for awhile. It is so unusual I didn't know what to make of it.( I don't get out much.) But it has all come together really well and I find it rather nice. You did really nice work to it.
    The Mrs.'s must be pleased as could be.

Beautiful, beautiful work, Bill. Love the design and wood choices. Very inspiring. A long way from a box for linens!

Well done Bill. Certainly a unique piece. I had my doubts about the blend of the carefully shaped curved legs and live edge, but it turned out very well. Most important is the fact that you have a happy customer.

Thx gents. The Boss thinks it's fabulous, and all's well that ends well.

Michael - half the time I didn't know what to make of it either. One of those projects that starts with a "yo wide, about this tall and maybe 14" deep"

Joe - I was never sure about the combination until I put the top on it. In some ways I got lucky: like the darkest part of the live edge being over the lightest boards in the front gave it some balance. Or something.

Anyhow, thanks for the kind words.
    Stand for something, or you'll fall for anything.

Looks great. The design is creative and eye catching. Workmanship is high caliber as usual. Thanks for sharing your process and results.
    Rustic? Well, no. That was not my intention!

Bill, I really like the design here. The cherry/walnut is a combo I haven't seen and the pulls are truly unique!