Thread: FS: Porter Cable VS Random Orbit Sander (7335) + all accessories - $75 (Topeka, KS)

FS: Porter Cable VS Random Orbit Sander (7335) + all accessories - $75 (Topeka, KS)

I've attempted to picture everything included with this sale. These new are over $120 and don't come with extra pads nor the dust collection system. Only reason for selling is I don't use that much ever since getting a wide drum sander and Festool Rotex.

If you haven't used one of these, they can remove material fast as I used to use it to level glue-ups prior to hitting it with a palm sander. This thing will remove material very fast without the risk of gouging like a belt sander. This was also produced back when Porter Cable still manufactured tools in the USA.

This is used but in like new condition and the hook & loop pad is new. I just replaced the adhesive back pad which is why the box is pictured. Prefer to sell locally but would consider shipping for actual cost.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0599.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	142.5 KB 
ID:	446052 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0601.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	112.1 KB 
ID:	446053 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0597.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	165.4 KB 
ID:	446054 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0598.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	147.9 KB 
ID:	446055

I'll be posting other items as well and will combine shipping.

Thanks,
    Wes

I have one of those and yup, it was made when Porter Cable made good tools. I'm certain I'll never wear mine out.

Sent you a PM