Thread: Oneway 2436 ordered

Oneway 2436 ordered

Well after looking at a Robust Sweet 16, a Oneway 1640, then a Robust Anerican Beauty, and a Oneway 2436, I ordered the Oneway 2436. Now I just have to wait 8 weeks.

In 1998 you had to wait 6 months or more. I bought one from John Jordan as he always had one on order. That shortened my time considerably. You're going to love that machine.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Coers View Post
    In 1998 you had to wait 6 months or more. I bought one from John Jordan as he always had one on order. That shortened my time considerably. You're going to love that machine.
    Thanks.
    I am replacing my Nova DVR XP. That has been an ok lathe. Runs smooth and quiet. It has done everything I have asked of it. It does have some of the issues others have mentioned though. Screws that keep loosening, tailstock keeper plate that works its way out occasionally, indexing pin that came loose and does not work, and voltage fault message that shuts the lathe down. I have heard of Loctite, I dont use the indexing pin, it is 110V plugged into a dedicated 20A circuit

WooHoo-- You're going to love it! Congrats.

You won't look back for sure. Hope you are able to get all the pieces you already have to fit.
    Pete

* It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep for life - Sister Elizabeth Kenny *
    I think this equates nicely to wood turning as well . . . . .

Congrats! Slam dunk satisfaction is on your way.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Woodmark View Post
    Well after looking at a Robust Sweet 16, a Oneway 1640, then a Robust Anerican Beauty, and a Oneway 2436, I ordered the Oneway 2436. Now I just have to wait 8 weeks.
    Congratulations! That has always been my dream lathe. Enjoy and I'll be looking for a review when it arrives!