Thread: Black Friday Purchase

Black Friday Purchase

I live in the United Kingdom and Black Friday events are a relatively new introduction
    On Black Friday this year I purchased directly from TomTom a Go Premium sat nav which was on offer

Original price £369 offer price for Black Friday £259

Today Monday 30th November less than 72 hours from placing my order I was e mailed by TomTom and offered their Cyber Monday deal of £221 for the same identical purchase I had made on Black Friday

I have emailed TomTom and explained I am a very unhappy customer and requested they provide me with a response

If it's not too late, you should ask them to match the price, or else place a new order today and cancel Friday's order.

But if you can't, remember that you bought it Friday and were pretty happy about saving 110 pounds. A friend of mine talks about our stock market this way, as people second guess their buys/sells. He says "Bears make money. Bulls make money. Pigs go broke." I'm not trying to offend you - just offering another way of looking at it. You'd probably still be happy if you hadn't gotten that email.

Hope you get the lower price. The TomTom is supposed to be a nice device.
    Fred
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

Prices are going to change all the time...but perhaps they will honor the "new" sale price, either with a refund back for the difference or some other accommodation of the same value. Sometimes a company will do that and sometimes they will not.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...