Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lee Valley Cyber Monday sale

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Rosenthal View Post
    I didn't see a lot for a woodworker. Bought a gift card.
    Planes, chisels, not there - guess they got sold off last month.
    Largely a ho-hum for me.
    Me, too poor this month to splurge
    Well next time.

I am still waiting for the NX 60 to be in stock.....

Breathe, John. Just breathe.

I had ordered the $1000 gift card but it hasn't arrived yet as of today. Wondering if everyone that ordered the same GC received theirs yet?
    The website is showing mine as shipped but with no tracking, which is...perplexing... for an item of this monetary amount, considering that a box containing a $30 tool would be tracked from the moment it leave the warehouse.

Still waiting here.

I ordered a gift card as well but have not yet received it. My notification only stated it was packaged and ready to ship as opposed to actually in the mail. Things just take longer this year. It’s a busy time for Canada Post and probably the same in the US anyway so I’m not worried yet. Hopefully they come soon.
    In the meantime I’m checking my wish list!

FWIW, I ordered some non-sale items on Cyber Monday. (Not a gift card.)
    I received shipping notice on 12/3 and according to UPS the package is out for delivery today.

I figured high volume and less staff/covid precautions would equate to slower processing.

Just mentioning it to say that orders with tracking from that day are still in transit.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Nguyen View Post
    I had ordered the $1000 gift card but it hasn't arrived yet as of today. Wondering if everyone that ordered the same GC received theirs yet?
    The website is showing mine as shipped but with no tracking, which is...perplexing... for an item of this monetary amount, considering that a box containing a $30 tool would be tracked from the moment it leave the warehouse.
    Did this last year. If you order just a gift card, they use (some version of) regular mail. This time of year USPS is seriously backed up and it arrived fine, but it took a couple weeks. (Longer than UPS boxes, though my UPS boxes have all gone from "delivery scheduled on...", to "check back for delivery info" where they sat for a while before having a new delivery date scheduled recently. So everybody seems slammed.)