Thread: LN 140 ductile iron set

LN 140 ductile iron set

IMG_1462.jpgI've been looking a while for a ductile iron LN 140 set and fortunately I received my LN 140R this week from eBay completing the set. It's time to build a tool chest.

Love the tools they make as well. Just drew up planes for a box for some of the ones laying around last night. Thinking about putting five on the bottom in small wooden holders. Then add a shelf for another five and a parts section. Looking at about 13 or so wide in inches, no metric for me please. Another 12 or so tall and 12 1/2 deep might do the trick. Just picked up some white oak and cedar at a sale so probably going that route for materials. Not sure yet if I will add handles or not.

Good luck with your project!

Chris

Toolchest.jpg Saw this beautiful tool chest on Pinterest several months ago then started drewling. The problem is how big do you build it, will it be large enough or not. As of today my plan is 44" w x 80" h x 20" d minus the 18" h table style stand, cabinet having inset style doors. I'd rather 48" w but I'm nervous building panel doors with tools hanging on them.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Beautiful cabinet John, but I want the shop it is sitting in!!!

Left click my name for homepage link.

Quote Originally Posted by John Keeton View Post
    Beautiful cabinet John, but I want the shop it is sitting in!!!
    It’s not a hateful drive down to Hendersonville, TN-you could visit it!