Thread: for the cigar aficionados here (and puppy lovers)

for the cigar aficionados here (and puppy lovers)

a 74 year old guy rescues his puppy from an alligator, goes underwater, and never drops the cigar from his mouth.

HERE
    Stand for something, or you'll fall for anything.

I saw that. That old boy's got guts! Glad he saved his dog!
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

This one made my day. Thanks for the link.
    Sharp solves all manner of problems.

He's lucky the gator wasn't bigger. It could have caused some real damage to him. Of course, a bigger gator would have swallowed the puppy in one gulp.

I lived in Florida for a while. Gators took small dogs on a regular basis. The gator would come into someone's back yard (property that backed to a canal) and the dog would go and bark at the gator. Gators can actually move pretty fast (for a short distance) and they would grab the dog and drag it into the water (and drown the dog).

But you wouldn't want to mess with a full grown gator. The Cajuns in Louisiana will capture big alligators but I expect they know how to do it without getting attacked.

Mike
    Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good.