Thread: Trojan Saw Table Model MS-2000 Instruction Manual

Trojan Saw Table Model MS-2000 Instruction Manual

I am a newbie on this forum. Was given an MS-2000 in pieces without any instruction manual. I imagine it is likely to be relatively brief. Trojan Company no longer exists. Have searched the internet and came up empty. I am looking for a copy of the instructions to ensure it is properly re-assembled. Can anyone help me with a photocopy? My email is: sberganini@rocketmail.com . Thanks in advance!!!

Thanks Phil. I have seen that video and a couple of others. The table is not a complex rig. I have no issue with how it is constructed. But, I always like to have the complete unit, including a copy of the original instruction manual.

Never heard of that brand table saw. Your post caught my eye because in my distant memory (almost 74 now) that brand was well known for a product used quite differently!
    Too much to do...Not enough time...life is too short!

Are you referring to the Saw Table for job site saws or the the Miter Saw stand? The MS-2000 comes up as the Miter Saw Stand. I picked up an extension table for the Saw Table Job Site saw. It attaches to the left side or right side with a single leg, to expand the Ripping width on the table. I also got a nice saw fence that would fit the rail used. The surface sheet is 1/2" Melamine sheet. It was cracked on the one I got. I will try and find what I have left of the directions. The mice liked it. All said and done the nearest thing to it now is the Rousseau Table Saw Stands. Dan