Hello everyone, I'm hoping someone can help me with an issue. I have a shed/office I built in my backyard where I used a shou sugi ban method to burn and stain the cladding. I bought Waterlox Marine which is a two part process, first the sealant, and then the finish. I have already applied two coats of the Sealant and I really like the way it looks. However, when I went to apply the finish, it was too amber and turned my wood a yellow I didn't like.

So I'm stuck in the middle of the process. I'm absolutely not going to use the finish, so does anyone know of some other kind of finish that I could put over the waterlox to complete the process? I'm hoping to find something that still lets the unique 'look' of the waterlox sealant- very clear and shiny - still come through. I did some research on the internet and decided to buy Epifanes Rapidclear. I've already applied it to one side but it has that urethane type look that took away some of the clear plastic look of the waterlox. So... does anyone have any suggestions? Essentially I'm looking for something crystal clear with no amber that will hold up to the elements. I'm in Georgia. Thanks for any help! -James

IMG_1480.jpg