Thread: Child's kindness to wounded Veteran

Child's kindness to wounded Veteran

I ran into this last night and thought Id share. LINK

Temperance is 5 yrs old and shows amazing depth, kindness and compassion to this brave British soldier. I havent seen this kind of depth in a child so young, so it reached me. Simon was shot in the face by a sniper. He is blind and horribly disfigured. So much so, that he unintentionally frightens some children.
    Last edited by Frederick Skelly; 11-21-2020 at 11:13 AM. Reason: Typo
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

Wonderful,thanks for sharing. It's kids and soldiers like that, that make the world a better place for all of us.

What a kind and beautiful little child. Rare for a young kid to be a Borgnine fan.

A very nice post Frederick. Temperence is what I would call a very old soul.

Quote Originally Posted by michael langman View Post
    A very nice post Frederick. Temperence is what I would call a very old soul.
    That's exactly what I thought Michael. She was sure something.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”