Thread: Not getting thread subscription emails

Not getting thread subscription emails

There have been posts made to threads that I subscribe to, but I'm not getting the emails indicating the new posts.

For example, I posted to this thread on Sawstop dust collection at 2:41 PM EST today. I'm listed as subscribed to that thread. There was another post in there at 3:39 PM EST today, but I did not get an email notice about that.

There's nothing in my spam folder, and I didn't change any settings that I'm aware of. I used to get these subscription emails no problem. I want to say they stopped coming in after the outage the other day, but the thread on that indicates that the site never lost power. Any ideas here? Thanks!
    And there was trouble, taking place...

Blog Entries
    I would suggest logging out, deleting your SMC cookies and then log back in again and see if that fixes the problem.
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

Nope, didn't help.

Steve,

Standby, we may have a problem with our internal email server. I asked Aaron Koehl to look at this issue.

I'm now getting emails... they're flooding in! Thanks, Aaron and Keith.

Yea, I got a few from recent days past this morning myself. The outgoing email queue must have been stuck....
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

The recent outage caused our mail server to stop sending mail. Aaron started the server up again and all is well.