Thread: Praise for USPS

Praise for USPS

After my thread "USPS Follies," I have some good things to say about USPS. Ordered some silicon grit to make a sharpening wheel. Seller was in AZ, and two days later grit was in my shop in central NC. Ordered some shaft collars last Friday. Shipped from Miami on Saturday and at 2:30 this afternoon, I was trying them on my project.
    Last edited by Jim Becker; 11-17-2020 at 10:56 AM. Reason: Removed political comments -- not permitted by TOS

I shipped a small package yesterday to Houston via Priority Flat Rate. I'm hoping that the promised two-day delivery works out. Most shipments in either directly have worked fine for me, however, so even if it takes an extra day, the person at the other end should be fine. Tracking shows it arriving on Thursday which is one day longer, but just fine. It's a brake controller and she wants to get it installed so she can leave on her journey Friday or Saturday latest.
    Last edited by Jim Becker; 11-17-2020 at 11:00 AM.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Blog Entries
    Our postal service is prompt and outstanding. If there are dog bite incidents, the service will fall off until the dog is moved.