Thread: Trim Hammer?

Trim Hammer?

My wife surprised me with an extended weekend get away. The trip featured stops at a Rockler Store in Indianapolis, Midland Antiques and Art Market and Arthur’s Music store (both in Indianapolis), Exit 76 Antique Mall near Columbus Indiana, Lumber Mill Antique Mall in Madison, Indiana, and two nights stay at a lovely secluded home in the Hills of North Central Kentucky. I scored this little trim Hammer for $6 in Madison. We took a self-guided walking tour of Madison which boasts of having one of the the largest historic districts in the U.S.. The town was established in 1809 so most of the historic buildings are from 1800’s It is a quiet, small town on the bank of the Ohio.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Also in Madison I picked up the no-name egg beater for $6 and the little molding plane for $10.
    these are my kind of souvenirs.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    Congrats - your wife arranging surprise weekend get away is awesome. Woodworking Tool souvenirs are icing on the cake.

Cheers, Mike

Madison is a great little town. My bride and I passed through following a couple days on the Bourbon Trail in Kentucky. The view from the bluffs on the South side of the river is amazing. We hope to get back next Spring for a long weekend of antiquing and rust hunting.
    Sharp solves all manner of problems.