Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Importing CNC Router?

I checked the Hammer machine before and now. Agree with Richard completely, plus it's noticeably smaller then full 2'x3', which I am after. And for $0.5K more I can buy smallest Camaster Stinger I and that is much more of the machine than Hammer. I think HNC 47.82 is overpriced in comparison with other quality offerings and worse to look at only when someone is very limited on space.

Yes, I'd much rather have the Stinger I than the Hammer machine. More than twice as heavy, and so many satisfied users out there. I'd want to get some objective user feedback about any cnc router before I put any $$ down.

From what Yuri posted it sounds like the Ukrainian machines have a lot of good feedback. Too bad no one's importing them here, but then it would likely be much more costly. Hey Yuri, maybe you could become a dealer for them, get yours cheap. Once you've figured out the import stuff, wouldn't be any more difficult to bring in five machines than one. Wonder if they have any interest in the US market?

Quote Originally Posted by richard newman View Post
    Yes, I'd much rather have the Stinger I than the Hammer machine. More than twice as heavy, and so many satisfied users out there. I'd want to get some objective user feedback about any cnc router before I put any $$ down.
    Plus you will get PC with monitor and Vectric VCarve Pro.

Quote Originally Posted by richard newman View Post
    From what Yuri posted it sounds like the Ukrainian machines have a lot of good feedback. Too bad no one's importing them here, but then it would likely be much more costly. Hey Yuri, maybe you could become a dealer for them, get yours cheap. Once you've figured out the import stuff, wouldn't be any more difficult to bring in five machines than one. Wonder if they have any interest in the US market?
    Oops! No, I have a well paid full time day job and all that stuff is just my hobby. Being a dealer is another job, plus I will have to markup the price and it will be closer to other American machines, suddenly, making them less attractive.