Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Router lifts Jessem router lift 2 vs Kreg prs5000

Quote Originally Posted by jamil mehdi View Post
    The woodpeckers lift is finely machined, has a very good microadjust, and the spring assisted lift mechanism makes for rapid bit changes.
    That is what I like about my PRL2. With the microadjust I can move the bit up or down a hundredth with ease and accuracy. Then when needed use the spring lift to move the router collet above the table with a quarter turn of the handle and a slight tug.
    Last edited by Robert Hayward; 11-05-2020 at 12:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Hayward View Post
    That is what I like about my PRL2. With the microadjust I can move the bit up or down a hundredth with ease and accuracy. Then when needed use the spring lift to move the router collet above the table with a quarter turn of the handle and a slight tug.
    After this thread I still feel like I am torn between JessEm / Woodpecker / Incra (JessEm) and Saw Stop..

I have a Woodpecker PRL2 sitting in a box as I replaced it with a Ready2Rout system. Anyone want to buy one cheap, PM me and let me know. They are nice. I never had the JessEm to compare it too, though.
    - After I ask a stranger if I can pet their dog and they say yes, I like to respond, "I'll keep that in mind" and walk off
    - It's above my pay grade. Mongo only pawn in game of life.

Sending message

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Lightstone View Post
    I have a Woodpecker PRL2 sitting in a box as I replaced it with a Ready2Rout system. Anyone want to buy one cheap, PM me and let me know. They are nice. I never had the JessEm to compare it too, though.
    Tried to message you but I can't figure out if it is going through...