Thread: A calender link I found. . ..

Blog Entries

I don’t know what this is about. Why did you post it? Looks like a scam link by the way.
    Last edited by Matt Day; 10-28-2020 at 10:05 PM.

Blog Entries
    That's kinda funny. There are still several industrial suppliers I deal with that have stacks of free calendars on the sales counter. Nobody seems to want them though, because the following November those calendars are still there. Paper calendars just aren't in use that much anymore.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Pratt View Post
    That's kinda funny. There are still several industrial suppliers I deal with that have stacks of free calendars on the sales counter. Nobody seems to want them though, because the following November those calendars are still there. Paper calendars just aren't in use that much anymore.
    OSH (Orchard Supply Hardware) used to give out calendars that everyone seemed to want. Some years they put out two versions. For years it was themed on historic Rail Road scenes.

1993 OSH Calendar.jpg

They have also done calendars with plants done as if in a botany catalog, beautiful work.

My old calendars get reused when they match up with the current year. After all, there are only 14 possibilities for a calendar year, except 1752 in the United States.

Search > OSH Calendar < on ebay to see some beautiful art work.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

The majority of shops I go into still use calendars, including naughty ones. Many distributors in the woodworking consumables industry still apparently print and give them away.

Erik
    Ex-SCM and Felder rep

Blog Entries
    It is not a scam, I downloaded it and printed a 2021 calender. Where can you get a free nextyear's calender without driving and spending gas money?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lowell holmes View Post
    It is not a scam, I downloaded it and printed a 2021 calender. Where can you get a free nextyear's calender without driving and spending gas money?
    It is costing for paper & ink, which can actually be substantial if there are large photos & graphics.

I use a site called Vertex42 for printable calendars. They have a wide variety.

Blog Entries
    It is a single sheet calender with absolutely no pictures nor advertising.

There are actually quite a few one page printable calendars available online if you do a search....