Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Felder 2020 E-catalog inside

Felder 2020 E-catalog inside

Hey folks, just got this and thought I would share:

http://fms.felder-group.com/FG/Gesam...og2020-HC-EUS/

Best,

Erik
    Ex-SCM and Felder rep

Have to take that one to the eThrone on the iPad...
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Becker View Post
    Have to take that one to the eThrone on the iPad...
    SERIOUSLY! I still lug around the print version to customer's shops. It's like a Mcmaster-Carr catalog.

Erik
    Ex-SCM and Felder rep

I will have to put iPad in a ziploc bag to protect it from the drool!

It’s like getting the Sears Christmas catalog as a kid ... at least for those that still remember those.
    There is a very fine line between “hobby” and “mental illness.” - Dave Barry

Unfortunately not a thing I can afford😖. Beautifully done!

Quote Originally Posted by Bernie Kopfer View Post
    Unfortunately not a thing I can afford. Beautifully done!

Bernie, if you are in our database, you should be getting the holiday promo flier when it comes out. Lots of deals on accessories, shop consumables, and small machines like the HS-950 edge sander.

Erik
    Ex-SCM and Felder rep

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Loza View Post
    Hey folks, just got this and thought I would share:

http://fms.felder-group.com/FG/Gesam...og2020-HC-EUS/

Best,

Erik
    Great, only a year late

regards, Rod.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Bain View Post
    It’s like getting the Sears Christmas catalog as a kid ... at least for those that still remember those.

I certainly do remember those, along with the Craftsman tool catalogues. Those were the catalogues dreams were made of.

Unfortunately in Canada there are fewer people that remember having a Sears store.

Like Eatons, they were at one point a majority supplier of goods to Canadians, along with the Hudson's Bay Company........Rod.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Bain View Post
    Oh yeah! But for my kids, it was the Toys-R-Us Catalog.

-- Andy - Arlington TX

I have been waiting over 2 months for a guard for a combo machine. Luckily I easily made one out of wood. If I have to wait 2 months for a critical part I would be rather annoyed.

FYI that I just posted the Winter Specials e-catalog in the "Deals" sub-forum here.

Erik
    Ex-SCM and Felder rep

Erik, I was looking through that catalog you posted. Is the Kappa 550 e-motion PCS the only saw that currently has the PCS available? I saw a demo video of that in action and it is a slick system - better than Sawstop's implementation. Do you know if it will be coming to some of the more mainstream units in the future?

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Meyer View Post
    Erik, I was looking through that catalog you posted. Is the Kappa 550 e-motion PCS the only saw that currently has the PCS available? I saw a demo video of that in action and it is a slick system - better than Sawstop's implementation. Do you know if it will be coming to some of the more mainstream units in the future?
    Derek, I don’t think we’re going to see PCS here in the states. Austria is wary of potential litigation after watching what happened with the Bosch Reaxx. In fact, I don’t believe the PCS machine even appears on the US website. I have heard that the long-term plan is to eventually have it trickle down to the smaller models but who knows when or if those would even be available here. Really a shame, since the PCS system is truly unique and we can all agree that the Sawstop customer is not going to be looking at anything like a Kappa 550.

Erik
    Ex-SCM and Felder rep

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Loza View Post
    FYI that I just posted the Winter Specials e-catalog in the "Deals" sub-forum here.

Erik

Erik now you done it. I am wanting that HS 950 real bad. No room down in the shop right now. Hopefully Doc will let me get back on my feet a little bit tomorrow at my Doc appointment. Then I will get down stairs and see what I can do. May be enough to get me to clean up and throw some stuff (real valuable junk, short wood, etc). Where would I pick the sander up at or is there a waiting period to have it built? Not certain I can make enough room, but I am lusting after it.
    Thanks
    Ron