Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Felder 2020 E-catalog inside

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Selzer View Post
    Erik now you done it. I am wanting that HS 950 real bad. No room down in the shop right now. Hopefully Doc will let me get back on my feet a little bit tomorrow at my Doc appointment. Then I will get down stairs and see what I can do. May be enough to get me to clean up and throw some stuff (real valuable junk, short wood, etc). Where would I pick the sander up at or is there a waiting period to have it built? Not certain I can make enough room, but I am lusting after it.
    Thanks
    Ron
    Ron, if you are in Ohio, we would most likely ship it from the Delaware warehouse. Talk to your rep or if you do not have one, I can connect you. To save money, I would suggest having it delivered to your nearest local freight terminal for you pick it up. The HS-950 ships in sealed plywood box that will fit in the bed of most pickup trucks.

Erik
    Ex-SCM and Felder rep

Thanks, first I get back on my feet, then I need to do some long over due cleaning. Might be able to find some room, probably not. At least this might get me moving finally.
    Thanks
    Ron

Wow! Like 500 pages of stuff I cant afford! Very cool!
    If at first you don't succeed, redefine success!

I’m really liking that wide long bed jointer

Headquarters just released a promo on the Hammer B3 saw/shaper. It's posted in the Deals subforum.

Erik
    Ex-SCM and Felder rep

I was afraid that was the case. Well, someday the Sawstop patents in North America will expire and competing technologies will come to our market. Hopefully I'll be in the market for a good slider at that time. I will get to build my dream shop someday down the road. My wife's mother owns a few acres and is planning on willing the property to her at some point.