Thread: Not Seeing Pictures Attached to Posts

Not Seeing Pictures Attached to Posts

I haven't logged in to the forums in some time. Now when I do I'm unable to see posts that contain images hosted by the forum; I can see images with posts that have external links. When there is a post with an image, I can see a list, but if I click on an image link I get a message that says I don't have permission. I've tried with three different browsers on two different computers; I've cleared the cache and cookies for the site. Any ideas what might have happened?

You have to ba a contributor to see picture. Something like $6.00 a year
    Some Blue Tools
    Some Yellow Tools
    A Grizzly Collection
    ShapeokoXL
    Blue and White 50 Watt

Click on the yellow "Donate" button at the top of the page for details. I set mine up for a recurring contribution so I never have to think about again.

Morning All -

I made a contribution this am, but still can't see pics. I can see links, but when I click it, it takes me to the "you don't have access" page. I logged out and logged back in. Should I be a little more patient or is it supposed to be automatic?

Quote Originally Posted by Troy Turner View Post
    Morning All -

I made a contribution this am, but still can't see pics. I can see links, but when I click it, it takes me to the "you don't have access" page. I logged out and logged back in. Should I be a little more patient or is it supposed to be automatic?
    Thanks for supporting The Creek.
    I think it's done manually by Keith and Jackie, so it may take just a bit.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

You're welcome. This is a great forum (that I haven't been on in a while obviously, LOL), but I understand it takes us all to keep it going.

I'll give it a few days...thanks for the reply!

Troy,

Look at your title, its right under your name in any post you make.
    When it changes from Member to Contributor you account has been updated. Our forum software does this automatically, as soon as PayPal sends the software the approval so it depends on how busy PayPal is as to how much time it takes to update your account here.

Thanks for your support this year.
    Keith
    Last edited by Keith Outten; 12-28-2020 at 10:47 AM. Reason: sp

Quote Originally Posted by Troy Turner View Post
    You're welcome. This is a great forum (that I haven't been on in a while obviously, LOL), but I understand it takes us all to keep it going.

I'll give it a few days...thanks for the reply!
    You are helping to keep the doors open here!

Here's a jump for joy to thank you.

horse_jump_IMG_5558.jpg
    (my horse Cole)