Thread: jumbo trace 2018 jumbo layout -4 boards configured

jumbo trace 2018 jumbo layout -4 boards configured

going to show a large diagram digitized using the jumbo 4 board layout
    using different tracing techniques

https://youtu.be/TSo2vQ19qnw jumbo 4
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi Stan,
    Please help me to understand. I have seen these exact photos and your video posted on Plasmaspider by Vance Matsalla. The videos posted by Vance Matsalla appear on Youtube by a person named Morris Turney. The youtube video posted by Morris Turney is exactly the same as the one you have on youtube. Of course the Youtube comments are turned off, so no way to contact "Morris Turney". So my question is: are Stan Kerns, Vance Matsalla, and Morris Turney one in the same person? Or has someone hijacked your videos and photos and passing them off as their own?
    David

Stan Kern video.jpg

It also appears these could be promotional videos for what they are selling. I do not think any hobbyist can afford either the software or equipment. They must be directed at the commercial market and we have a lot of those folks on here.
    Retired Guy- Central Iowa.HVAC/R , Cloudray Galvo Fiber , -Windows 10

Quote Originally Posted by Bill George View Post
    It also appears these could be promotional videos for what they are selling. I do not think any hobbyist can afford either the software or equipment. They must be directed at the commercial market and we have a lot of those folks on here.

No George, this is Stan Kerns' shop. I spoke to him over the phone several years ago right after I purchased my jumbo tracing tablet - the same one he has. He is a retired nuclear engineer with quite a nice setup up in Canada. So - either someone is impersonating Stan with these other names and duplicate videos, or Stan is using aliases on some of the other forums and youtube. I just want to make sure that Stan is aware of this. I've got pretty much the same setup as Stan, minus the cnc laser cutter. But I make up for it with other equipment. Here is a shop tour album I did back in 2017 showing some of the tools and equipment in my hobby shop. Some of the cnc routers, power hammers, and other items didn't make it into this slideshow. I'll include those in the next one.
    David

https://photos.app.goo.gl/dztgGrEri2AyHyZQ7
    shop tour 2017.jpg
    Last edited by David Buchhauser; 11-13-2020 at 8:25 AM.

Explanation:
    all those people are me, i used to use an alias name or 2 then the net would change or i would loose access
    I am down now to about 2 email addresses that are active.
    I guess i got the idea because a lot of people used gmail and never a plain name.(always wondered why)
    Anyhow sorry for all the names but its me and i do respond if someone writes.
    I love all this equipment, don't sell these boards but it has made things i do very simple and people ask for demos
    Some people get upset, some people thank me , sorry about that, its just a passion and i like to try out different equipment and ideas
    Its amazing what we can do now , i have been in the furniture building since the mid 70's and wish i would have had this equipment as i would have done better
    and made more
    I am retired from nuclear power (operator) and i love my shop.
    I do digitize diagrams for companies or people that do not want to buy the drawing boards , right across the world nothing steady but part time
    and some cannot believe how simple its done so they ask for demos
    Hope this explains
    stan

Quote Originally Posted by stan kern View Post
    Explanation:
    all those people are me, i used to use an alias name or 2 then the net would change or i would loose access
    I am down now to about 2 email addresses that are active.
    I guess i got the idea because a lot of people used gmail and never a plain name.(always wondered why)
    Anyhow sorry for all the names but its me and i do respond if someone writes.
    I love all this equipment, don't sell these boards but it has made things i do very simple and people ask for demos
    Some people get upset, some people thank me , sorry about that, its just a passion and i like to try out different equipment and ideas
    Its amazing what we can do now , i have been in the furniture building since the mid 70's and wish i would have had this equipment as i would have done better
    and made more
    I am retired from nuclear power (operator) and i love my shop.
    I do digitize diagrams for companies or people that do not want to buy the drawing boards , right across the world nothing steady but part time
    and some cannot believe how simple its done so they ask for demos
    Hope this explains
    stan

Thanks for the clarification Stan - mystery solved.
    David

Keep em coming Stan. I enjoy your presentations and hope to own a digitizing board someday, it would be helpful in my sign shop and a pretty cool way to convert all of my rocking animal plans so I could cut them on my CNC router.

thanks to all , as I said if I would have had this equipment back in even the year 2000 sales would have been better
    Its amazing what we can do now