Thread: Epilog Mini 24 - New Release - Rumor

Epilog Mini 24 - New Release - Rumor

Recently spoke to a sales person and they could not give me a lot of information but had mentioned that Epilog was releasing a new version of the Mini 24 in the next 2-3 weeks. I believe the Helix is in the mix of that as well. They did say it was suppose to be faster than that it will be using belts. Not much additional info but was wondering if anyone had heard this or knows of what new features it will contain. I was hoping for a built in air-assist.

So from what I heard the Mini 24 is gone and being replaced by one called Fusion Edge (believe that was the name). Speed is supposed to be 120 in/sec compared to 80 in/sec prior. Air Assist is still external connection. Release slated for maybe 2nd week of November.

I heard the same thing and have been curious and looking for information since I was told about it. Finally came across a distributor who has some info posted on their site: https://www.firsteched.com/epilog.html. Not sure if what they have listed is official documentation, but if it is, this will be a nice upgrade from the Mini 24. I also heard that the pricing was going to stay the same as the Mini 24 for the Fusion Edge. Looking forward to the official announcement from Epilog.