Thread: help with filter replacement on a JDS cyclone

help with filter replacement on a JDS cyclone

I have a JDS cyclone II 2000K unit and I am trying to figure out how to replace the fine dust filer on the side of the unit. I have taken it completely apart, but don't understand how to get the filter out of what I think is their 2 pc housing Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks Briandust collection filter.jpg
    Brian

Blog Entries
    Sorry Brian. I was trying to help but, it appears that not only did JDS walk away from dust collection but, I can't hit the company website at all??? I hope you still have the manual and paperwork. The picture you show is the filter itself that would be replaced if damaged. Is there some additional internal filter as well?

The unit you show would just be blown out and put back in service if not damaged. Wynn sells a variety of replacement filter based on dimensions and flow requirements. I would call them for specific assistance.
    Last edited by glenn bradley; 10-04-2020 at 12:35 PM.
    "A hen is only an egg's way of making another egg".

– Samuel Butler

Thanks I will try them

Quote Originally Posted by glenn bradley View Post
    Sorry Brian. I was trying to help but, it appears that not only did JDS walk away from dust collection but, I can't hit the company website at all??? I hope you still have the manual and paperwork. The picture you show is the filter itself that would be replaced if damaged. Is there some additional internal filter as well?

The unit you show would just be blown out and put back in service if not damaged. Wynn sells a variety of replacement filter based on dimensions and flow requirements. I would call them for specific assistance.
    Glenn, wanted to say thanks again. Wynn has a way for me to retrofit my unit with a std cartridge filter assy. My appreciated. Brian
    Brian