Thread: New BJJCZ controller

New BJJCZ controller

Could not get the driver for the earlier controller board to be recognized by Windows. I assume it was a 32 bit vs 64 bit issue and replaced the controller with the BJJCZ from CloudRay. Galvo head is tracking fine when I choose "Mark", but Laser is throwing errors ("Lmc hardware version error!"). Using a Super Laser QSFL-30 Pulsed Fiber Laser. Any recommendations on the Parameter settings for that source? Thanks in advance.

Rob

If there was NOT a BJJCZ controller in it in the first place, it's likely that the EzCad you're using is 'semi' proprietary to the old controller. My Triumph gave me the same issues when swapped in a BJJCZ, and tried running the same EzCad... The reason I got the new controller is the old EzCad wasn't upgrade-able. Once I got the new 2.14.10 installed, all was well...

So, you might try a newer, or at least a 'generic' version of EzCad...
    ========================================
    ELEVEN - rotary cutter tool machines
    FOUR - CO2 lasers
    THREE- make that FOUR now - fiber lasers
    ONE - vinyl cutter
    CASmate, Corel, Gravostyle

Tried different versions of EZCAD, identical error. It will “Light” fine, but when I run the laser, it will run for a few seconds and actually mark, but then gives an ‘Lmc hardware error!” I assume it is because the settings for the laser are wrong, and have tried different options that are close to the parameters, but no success. Any idea what I should choose for the QSFL-30 Super Laser as the source?

In case anyone else has this problem, I figured I should share the solution I found. I purchased a $99 refurbished windows machine from eBay with 32 Bit Windows 7 Professional and installed drivers. All works perfectly. Was a 64 bit vs 32 bit issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Gatliff View Post
    In case anyone else has this problem, I figured I should share the solution I found. I purchased a $99 refurbished windows machine from eBay with 32 Bit Windows 7 Professional and installed drivers. All works perfectly. Was a 64 bit vs 32 bit issue.
    Thank you for sharing your solution.
    Epilog Legend 36EXT ~35W
    30W Fiber Laser
    Ender 3 PRO
    Corel X6
    AutoCAD 2019
    FFL 01