Thread: Threaded Brass Inserts

Threaded Brass Inserts

About a year ago I bought a threaded set of 2 1/4" inserts for a pet urn from Rick at fromwalnuttoantlers.com. Worked and looked great. I liked them better than using the PVC couplings. Want to buy a couple of more sets but the web site seems incomplete and unresponsive. Has anyone else used these inserts and possibly know if they're still available? Or know of an alternate supplier. Cheers
    Attached Images Attached Images

This is the closest I could find... https://www.leevalley.com/en-ca/shop...s?item=88K7410

Interesting Barry. Thanks. Think they need to be a little bigger for an urn though. Appreciate the response. You're a better searcher than I am! Cheers

Sad news. Found the following on Facebook; I don't have an account but was able to access this. Rick was very personable when I dealt with him a year ago and made a quality product. Wish his wife and his family the best as they deal with his passing.

"This announcement is from Mary (Rick's wife) and Chris (Rick's son). As most of you know, in June, Rick was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer that had spread to his liver. It is with a heavy heart that we announce that on Sunday, 9/27/2020, Rick passed away peacefully. Chris and my intentions are to continue making these brass inserts, which through the guidance of Rick that he passed on his knowledge and teaching of making these brass inserts to us. Restocking will take more time than expected, since Chris works 5-6 days per week and is trying to make these inserts when we can. We will try our best to get these inserts back in stock as soon as we can. Please keep checking the inventory for availability. Thank you for your understanding, support, and prays during this difficult time in our family's life."