Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Koehl, Party of Five - SMC Outing

Exclamation

Keith, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for posting those! Whew...Just the thought of Tyler dressed up in a pink.....Oh, never mind!!!

Glad you guys had a good time! You deserved it and continue to deserve it! Thanks so very, very much for all you folks do to make this THE BESTCOMMUNITY OF WOODWORKERS ANYWHERE ON THE WEB!!!
    Cheers,
    John K. Miliunas

Cannot find REALITY.SYS. Universe halted.
    60 grit is a turning tool, ain't it?
    SMC is totally supported by volunteers and your generosity! Please help if you can!
    Looking for something for nothing? Check here!

6200 plus supporters supping vicariously - five separate diners - five separate desserts.

AND ONLY ONE ONLINE SERVING OF CHOCOLATE?!?!?!?!

Tyler - grab the thong, get down to Virginia and beat some sense into these folks with it
    Only the Blue Roads

Keith...That sure looked like fun. It's well deserved and once again thanks.

As for Aaron... all I can say is...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Glenn Clabo
    Michigan

Good show Keith. Although I was a little disappointed that there was no lamp shade shot. You folks are the best, thanks for all you do.

Thanks, John
    John Bailey
    Sawmill Creek is a member supported forum. Click here to donate.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Howell
    Latest fashion statement!! All my ladies wear them
    Guess you can back down now Tyler

All is well. Put the thong up please

Grand Marais, MN. A transplant from Minneapolis
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Clardy
    Guess you can back down now Tyler

All is well. Put the thong up please
    Let this be a lesson to you all!!!
    I'm keeping it handy just in case.
    TJH
    Live Like You Mean It.

http://www.northhouse.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Outten
    Tyler Hold On !!!

There seemed to be a misunderstanding between Aaron and myself as to who was going to post the pictures of our evening at Kincaid's. Before Tyler breaks out his thong I felt it best to go into overdrive and get these pictures online in an effort to save us all the...well you know what I mean

Thanks to everyone for the great evening out, Kincaid's was an excellent resturant and the meal was....

Here are the Pics
    Thanks for the pictures Keith. I am glad to see the proof that you actually did go out to dinner on us.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Howell
    Let this be a lesson to you all!!!
    I'm keeping it handy just in case.

Keep it close Tyler.

Indeed.. I was still full the next morning when I woke up. You see that bread pudding?
    _Aaron_
    SawmillCreek Administrator

Congrats Keith, Aaron, Jackie, and Gang!!!!! Really glad to see that you CAN get out and have a nice time every now and then. Thanks again for all you do for SMC!!!!!
    Thanks & Happy Wood Chips,
    Dennis -
    Get the Benefits of Being an SMC Contributor..!
    ....DEBT is nothing more than yesterday's spending taken from tomorrow's income.

Thanks Again,

It's true that I am a homebody and I rarely get out on the town. The trip to Norfolk from Gloucester County was about a 45 minute drive and it rained all the way. The resturant was quite fancy, at least for me anyway. Generally speaking I don't consider eating a major event but Kincaid's was a very enjoyable evening as the meal and the service was excellent. Needless to say it was a change of pace for a guy like me

We had a great view of the downtown area and were just across the street from the Norva Theater which is a very old Theater that has been remodeled in recent years and hosts some very expensive acts these days. The food was excellent and we all came away feeling like we had just finished a Thanksgiving meal, stuffed to the gills.

Sorry it took so long to schedule our evening out, it is amost impossible to fit an evening into my familly schedule. My daughters are both very active and Aaron has been working extra hours lately on a very big project for William and Mary. For the most part I am working two jobs, days at CNU as the Project Inspector for the new Student Union construction Project and nights in the shop making signs. I visit SMC as often as I can, answer email and Private Messages then back to work untill the wee hours. My schedule has been tough the last couple of years and I had hoped to be out of CNU by late Febuary this year but I have been asked to stay awhile longer possibly for another new building project.

Kincaid's was more than a meal, it was an entire day off for me which a very rare event indeed.

Thanks again to everyone for sponsoring such a nice meal and evening out.

Keith