Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: After market TS fence

Got welding skills, or know some one who does? Your "Jet Loc" fence can furnish the most critical part of building a Biese Clone. (I've built several) The cam lock on your Jet Loc work in Biese clones. Everything else is stock size rectangular tubing, angle iron (for the rails) except a couple pieces of flat stock. There are you tubes showing building of clones. If the glide pads from Biese aren't available, there are pieces in Kenmore/Whirlpool washers that will substitute. Last week, I repainted front rail of my 20+ years old Biese clone. It looks so good, that now I have to do the fence tube, and clamping head.
    Last edited by Bruce Wrenn; 09-15-2020 at 8:39 PM.

I am a couple hours from the border, but the price would have to be really good for me to make that drive. And our currency sucks haha

That's an interesting fence. Trying to figure out if it clamps front and back though.

For anyone wondering, I ended up going with the BusyBee fence. For the price I was getting more bang for my buck than other ones. Nice that it has T-Track on both sides of the fence. T-Style for better adjustment and only clamps at front of saw. If I find it sucks I'll come back and post here of my misfortunes

As long as it locks consistently and tightly and you have it aligned to the blade properly, there's little that "should" go wrong with it regardless of the brand name on the fence. Tee-square fences are simple devices when you think about it. The tee tracks are indeed a nice feature.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Unfortunately Canadians are stuck in Canuckistan as the border is closed presently. I did hear the other day that Your president wants to reopen it soon. Hopefully that happens,I have a bunch of tools stuck at the border waiting for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Kees View Post
    Unfortunately Canadians are stuck in Canuckistan as the border is closed presently. I did hear the other day that Your president wants to reopen it soon. Hopefully that happens,I have a bunch of tools stuck at the border waiting for me.
    Careful what you wish for, the border is closed for a good reason. Right now I'd choose our side of the border for sure.