Thread: Source for Delta Arbor Nut

Source for Delta Arbor Nut

I am trying to source a Delta saw arbor nut part number A06325. This is for a 10inch hybrid cabinet saw that Delta doesn't have available or a replacement for. The saw model is 36-714.

Not sure if other 5/8 arbor nuts will work from other manufactures.

I am open to all suggestions.

Thanks

Scott Did you check with Renova parts or E-replacement parts?? Also there's someone on the OWWM site that makes them. Good Luck Mike O'Keefe

This is a complete swag, but I would assume it's an acme thread, couldn't you just measure the tpi, and order a nut from someone like https://www.mcmaster.com/acme-nuts/

Or is an arbor nut somehow special?

it's in stock at a couple of the replacement parts places.
    ~mike

happy in my mud hut

I lost my Unisaw’s arbor nut a few years back, and after a fruitless search I bought a new one from (somewhere?). Long after the new one came I found the original. PM me if you’d like to check whether this would fit your saw.

Scott, I might have one for you (no charge). It's from a right-tilt Unisaw. Let me know. betterdupree@gmail.com
    Last edited by Vince Shriver; 09-11-2020 at 6:02 PM.

There are a couple vendors on Ebay selling nuts for right tilt Delta saws for around fifteen bucks, delivered. They make them in small batches. The threads are 5/8 X 12 left hand square threads (not Acme.)
    Last edited by Bruce Wrenn; 09-11-2020 at 9:28 PM.

As Bruce mentioned above ,I have purchased several off a guy on Ebay from Michigan.

My saw arbor is for a RH threaded nut. (Turn clockwise to tighten) The saw is a LH tilt.

If that is what you have I am very interested.

This is what makes this site so fantastic,members helping members

Scott, just to make sure I'm clear: this is the nut that holds the blade onto the arbor, right? I have a left-tilt saw and my arbor nut (if that's the same part you mean) turns clockwise to tighten.

Bob that is correct. This is the nut that holds the blade onto the arbor it turns to the right to tighten (clockwise) Also the saw is a left tilt.

Frank S. supplied the arbor nut that I was trying to source for my Delta table saw. He produces both RH and LH threaded versions. They are machined out of brass and fit perfectly.

Thanks everyone for your input.

Scott, sorry Didn't see your reply until just now. I'm glad you found the part but I was more than happy to put my spare in an envelope if you wanted it.