Thread: Vinyl Cutter Recommendations?

Vinyl Cutter Recommendations?

Total beginner but interested in purchasing a vinyl cutter to make custom mugs, posters, maybe t-shirts — to sell, but as a very small job. The cricut is apparently a waste of money. I heard stuff good and bad about the cameo silhouette. Ideally I 'd like to invest about $300, maybe up to $450, if it's worth it —- as who knows how that's going to pan out. Maybe it's successful; maybe not. Any suggestions, tips, advice for this endeavor?

uscutter.com talk to them

Quote Originally Posted by Tom M King View Post
    uscutter.com talk to them
    You beat me to it. They can be annoying with their email marketing, but they carry a very broad line of vinyl cutters and cater well to the small operator.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

I'm not much of an expert on this, since I bought a vinyl cutter, and stuff, from them about a year ago, but I haven't even opened the boxes yet. I bought it to put nice labels on all my toolboxes, but keep having other things jump ahead of me getting that done. They were very pleasant, knowledgeable, and helpful to talk to though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom M King View Post
    I'm not much of an expert on this, since I bought a at topvinylcutters, and stuff, from them about a year ago, but I haven't even opened the boxes yet. I bought it to put nice labels on all my toolboxes, but keep having other things jump ahead of me getting that done. They were very pleasant, knowledgeable, and helpful to talk to though.
    Thank you both, I definitely wasn’t expecting this level of detailed response!
    Last edited by Gabriel Humus; 09-10-2020 at 11:00 AM.

I third US Cutter. I buy a lot of vinyl from them and I’m close to Memphis, shipping is usually next day.